As you may be aware, Year 2 children will complete SATs tests in Maths, Reading, and Spelling, Punctuation
and Grammar (SPAG) in the summer term. These are national tests carried out throughout the country and
the marks scored will assist class teachers in making their judgements in the end of year assessments.
Our Year 2 teachers would like to invite you to a brief, virtual meeting about the Year 2 assessments, in order
to provide you with further information about what this will involve and how you can support your child at
home. The content of this meeting is intended for parents and carers only, can you please ensure that your
child is not participating within the video call.
The details of the meeting can be found below, and we politely request that you complete our form to tell
us whether you will or will not be attending.
Please click this link https://forms.gle/77AQnArK2fv7a6JE6
Date: Thursday 27th January 2022
Time: 4:30pm – 5:00pm
Location: Virtual, link via ‘Zoom’ to be sent to all emails on Thursday morning
We look forward to seeing many of you there ‘virtually’. Please may we kindly remind you of our protocol for
zoom meetings; in order for us to deliver the presentation smoothly, we ask that:
• all users remain ‘muted’ at all times
• your username includes your surname which you booked onto the google form with, in order for us to
allow you into the meeting
• your username and camera display are appropriate – if this is not the case you may be removed from the
• the meeting ID remains confidential and is not shared to anyone that it was not designated to
• users do not record, take photos or screenshots of the Zoom meeting
• users attend the meeting on time. The meeting will be locked by teacher 5 minutes after the start time
so that it can only be accessed by authorised participants. Unfortunately, anyone arriving late to the
meeting will not be able to gain access even with meeting ID.