ParentPay – School Payments
ParentPay is our main method of payment for school meals, breakfast and after school clubs, music lessons, trips and other payable items.
Have some questions about ParentPay? These Frequently Asked Questions may help:
I’ve lost my activation codes/forgotten my password
The school office will be able to provide you with the activation codes to get your started for the very first time you use ParentPay. If you have already signed in to ParentPay and cannot remember you password, enter your email and select ‘forgotten password’ to receive an email to reset your password.
I already have a ParentPay account for another child, can I merge the accounts?
Yes! Log into the account you wish to use as the main account, go to ‘add child’ and enter your activation codes for the additional children (don’t forget to get these codes from the school office). Follow the instructions on screen to add the additional children to this account.
How do I book a meal for my child?
- Go to www.parentpay.com and login
- From the homepage click on ‘Make meal bookings’
- Select ‘Lunchtime’ and the appropriate week commencing date from the drop down boxes. Click ‘Make bookings’
- Click to select your child’s preferred main meal choice. Sides and desserts are the same for every pupil
- When you have made all your selections, click ‘Confirm bookings’ at the bottom of the page
- If a payment is required, the page will navigate you to the basket. You can choose to pay straight away or continue ‘shopping’ for further weeks and/or any additional children
- For children in Years 3, 4, 5 and 6 you must pay within 2 hours of adding lunches to your basket (with the exception of free school meal families)
- To view the menu and your choices, click ‘View menus & choices’ on the left hand side of your screen. You can view previous and future bookings and what you have selected
My child receives a Free School meal, why do I still have to book their meals?
This will ensure that your child receives the meal that was chosen by yourself and the child, otherwise we cannot guarantee the preferred choice.
Why have I received an email to say my meals have been cancelled?
You will need to ensure you have sufficient monetary balance on your child’s account to book your meals. You have 2 hours to pay for the bookings or they are automatically cancelled.
I’ve changed my email address and/or my mobile phone number, what do I do?
Please log into your ParentPay account and go to ‘View/Edit Profile’. You can amend your contact details there. Please also let the office know of any changes to your contact information.
Where can I get more help?
If you have any queries, please go to the Parent FAQs section and if you still need help, please email [email protected] or phone to speak to the school office.