Key Worker & Vulnerable Children in School during COVID 19 Closure.
School is open with limited places for key worker and vulnerable children as identified by our Senior Leadership Team.
Pupils are to enter via their normal entrance between 8:40am and 8:55am. KS1 finish at 3pm and KS2 finish at 3:05pm.
There will be a number of changes to school organisation during this time; Please familiarise yourself with these changes as follows:-
- The children will be taught in year group bubbles of no more than 20
- The children will remain in year group bubbles throughout the school day and for the duration of this period – for lessons, lunch and break
- Children will be expected to wear school uniform
- Can children please bring a water bottle. Water only please. No juice or fizzy drinks.
- No access to the school office for children or parents. Please direct enquiries to [email protected]
- Foundation Stage and Key Stage 1 children to enter via Lynwood or Eastwood between the times of 8.40 am and 8.55am. Please can I ask we do not all arrive at 8.40 in order to maintain social distancing. Children will be guided to their classroom by staff.
- Year 6 to enter via Eastwood gates.
- Years 3,4 and 5 to enter via Meyler Avenue
- No KS2 parents will be allowed on site in the morning
- Parents must wear a face covering. Parents will not be permitted on site without a face covering.
- KS1 finish at 3pm and KS2 finish at 3:05pm, from their normal entrances.
- Please maintain a 2 metre distance at all times on school premises.
For more information, please read the letter from Mr Clucas here.